Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's day.  I joined 5 other people at 6:25 for a 5 miles morning run on the bay trail.  I have not been running since last Wednesday, when I first got the cold.  It was so peaceful in the early morning and seeing the sun rise was just a fabulous experience I will alway cherish.  We were planning to run at an easy pace but were ended up at an average pace of 8:15.   Felt great afterwards.


When I came back home, the hot tub and the breakfast were ready.  My hubby is my best friend and the loyalest support in my life.  I always give thanks to God for his blessings.  
"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." 
Antoine de Saint-Expuery, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment